As your buyer agent, I will act solely on your behalf. I will guide you throughout the home buying process and provide you the following:
- Act in your best interests
- Keep all conversations and personal information confidential
- Assist in determining your priorities related to location, community, home type, property, etc.
- Local town information and town tour
- Local market updates
- Updated listings as they come on the market for your price point and home needs
- Bring you on home tour of the properties of interest
- Provide a comprehensive market analysis to substantiate appropriate pricing in the marketplace
- Negotiate the best price
- Advocate for your position
- Oversea the home inspection and manage the issues
- Manage the process throughout the transaction through the close and beyond
I am ABR accredited, a designation that is awarded to those who complete specialized training giving me the edge in understanding a buyer’s perspective in protecting and promoting a buyer-client interests. Only a buyer’s agent who has earned the ABR designation has made the extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience.